As the Year of Heaven Starts – Message from Ps. At’s desk

By February 8, 2020 February 11th, 2020 CRC Main

Beautiful Story – Next Chapter In 2020

Family, in a blink of an eye, the 1st month of 2020 has passed by! The Spirit prompted me to firstly encourage each one of you before we rush into this year!

As we enter February, I know that God, the Author of our lives, is writing a beautiful Story for each one of us as we draw closer to Him. Even though we all experience challenges and pass by Marah, we need to leave the bitterness and doubt behind as we journey on towards the sweet waters at Elim. God’s love and grace is endless and we can celebrate in the abundant life God has in store for us!

For us to be disciples of Christ, we need to totally surrender and live with purpose to fulfil the mandate in Luke 4: 18-19, to preach the Gospel to the poor; to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed and to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord

Love people, all people – Let love be a real thing! Love cannot be faked and we have a responsibility to manifest Heaven’s climate to people around us. You will be refreshed as you spend time in God’s presence and stand on the promises of His Word, declaring your future in faith!

I thank God for all of you who faithfully support this Ministry, giving your time, talent and treasure to this Ministry!

All my Love
AB

CRC

CRC

23 Comments

• Thando says:

Thank you Pastor At. We are blessed to have you as our Pastor, we are grateful to God for you, Pastor Nyretta and all your kids.
    God bless you Pastor!!

• Cordelia says:

Thank you Pastor At. God is using you to speak to us, to me. I’m encouraged to hold on to my faith in God despite what is happening in my life right now.
    I know that God is in control, He reigns forever more. I’ll strive on for Heaven 2020

• Beau says:

AmenπŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    Thank you for believing in and loving us pastor. We will rally with you as we operate in love, mercy and justice, bringing heaven’s climate to our world.

-Beau
    Christian Revival Church-San Pedro

• Yvette Snyman says:

Amen Ps At! Such a privilege to be part of an amazing vision and to serve under your dynamic leadership!

• Jan Rangwaga says:

Amen Ps,

One thing amongst many things that I have learned from you is that, we must be intentional in all we do.

Thanks a lot.

• Alex Makateng says:

Amen Bishop! The Best, Only the Best, nothing But the Best is yet to come! To God be the Glory πŸ™πŸ½

• Thank You Ps.

May God enlarge your territory and Bless you even more.

Stand Firm.

• Edith Hansen says:

Amen, Amen and Amen,,,,

• Linda says:

Thank you for manifesting the true Love of God for people, thank you for your leadership where my mind is always blown away by how the Holy ghost really work thru you and our church. We Really love and appreciate you so much pastor. My family and I lost our father and husband late December 2019. Your messages spoke right about our situations, how amazing is Holy spirit taking control over our church to make the preaching about one broken soul. We have hope and knows that God is writing the most beautiful story for us. We love you and may God bless you and your family pastor At. πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• KJ Sello says:

Thank you Ps. At and Ps. Nyretta Boshoff.

God is indeed writing a beautiful story out of our lives.

Much love…

• Gayle says:

Amen πŸ™

• Linda says:

Thank you Pastor At you have influenced my spiritual life like no other
    I am strengthened and ready for Elim Let His will be done in my life

• Matshego Makgwe says:

Thank you Pastor, we love and appreciate you. God bless

• Nseya carine says:

Thank you God, that I am part of this great vision of crc.thank you pastor At B for all the uplifting messages.may God continue to bless and protect the Bishoffs family.and for the move of crc to reach the all world.with love from Nseya carine

• Bongani Mlenzana says:

Amen Pastor, thank you so much for such an encouraging message,

#Heaven2020

• koketso themane says:

Thank You Pastor At for the message of encouragementπŸ™β€οΈ

• Teboho Mohajane says:

Amen Pastor. The journey to Elim continues.
    Joy comes in the morning.

• Ntsoaki says:

Thank you Pastor. God bless.

• Enver Edmund van Rooyen says:

Hallelujah!!! Amen Pastor!!!

• Catharine Bingle says:

Thank you pastor for this beautiful letter.
    Typing for the second time cause I lost everything.
    Thank you to you and your wife for being such strong dynamic leaders and caring for us so much. For leading strong with love and compassion. For always putting us first. You have made such an impact in my husband and my life. We honour and respect you both.
    Putting God first and letting Jesus work through you.
    I’m also making Luke 4. My mandate.
    But most of all I want love to be a reall thing. I want love to oooooooose out me so much. I want ppl to experience Jesus love coming out me and touching ppl. I dont want to be fake. Sometimes…like now I’m really struggling cause I dont feel anything and I want love so bad. I’m always crying out to God I need His love. Something I dont want to be is fake. It’s a struggle. One work mate said I was fake and it’s really upsetting to me. So it’s a walk I know. Everyday my cry is be real God. I want a reall love form Jesus to overflows to ppl.
    Anyway…going a bit off track.
    I just want to say thank you. I know God is doing a good work.

• Seipati Dichabe says:

Pastor At I have heard you I have moved from Marah I am now in Ilim will never go back. God’s grace has rooted me out and now I am content filled with joy and happiness. Enjoying His blessings so that I can be a blessing to His people. Bring hope to the hopeless. Win the lost at any cost.

• Rachel says:

Thank you pastor, this is so encouraging and empowering as we continue to minister in loving and caring for our world at large, you are such an inspiration to me and an epitome of LOVE itself, May GOD continue to bless and your family.
    GLORY BE TO GOD FOREVER AND EVER AMEN