Christmas Message from Ps At’s desk

By December 25, 2019 December 26th, 2019 CRC Main

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Family, as we celebrate the Birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ, we reflect upon His Goodness in this year of Glory and with Grateful hearts prepare for 2020, the year of Heaven!

I am truly grateful for my Family who love and support me and knows the importance of the Vision and responsibility God has bestowed upon me.

I cannot express enough, how much I appreciate each and every Pastor, employee, member, supporter, giver, prayer and volunteer of CRC!  Thank you for giving me wings to fly and for your trust and belief in CRC.

I am humbled and grateful as the CRC Vision grows and changes lives around the world.

I am forever thankful for God’s Mercy and Grace that surrounds us daily, keeping us strong to continue to Win the Lost at any Cost! I give all Honour and Glory to God, because without Him, there is no purpose, without His Blessing, there is no Life!

I wish to encourage you to love your family, friends and to enjoy the time you have together!

I pray that you will appreciate all the special moments and share that love with others that are lonely and in dire need of comfort and love.

I pray that you will recuperate from a year filled with highs and lows. I pray that the valleys have taught you to always look up and trust in His Promises and the Highs have taught you that anything is possible to them that Believe!!

I pray that during 2020 you will have Clear Vision and you and your family will be the Blessing towards those that still need to experience His Goodness, that we will bring Heaven down and make this world a better place, wherever we go!

Thank you for your Love, Commitment and Support – May God Bless you more and more!

I Love and appreciate each and every one of you!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Super Blessed 2020!!

All my Love

AB

CRC

CRC

11 Comments

• Such great honor to be part of a Godly Vision. I’m thankful for what God is doing in my and my wife’s life. We are grateful for what we have. We are blessed with you Ps. At and your family as leaders in our lives, thank you for encouraging us. Honored and Blessed. Thank you for everything. Love Wimpie & Ilana

• Suleen Vermaas says:

Thank you Ps At for the message!
    We are incredibly blessed to have yóú as our leader!! My (and thousands of others!!) life has been GREATLY impacted by your leadership, preaching and example. A Merry Christmas to you aswell.

• Connie brandt says:

Thank you Pastor At for being such a great leader we honor you we thank God almighty for sending a humble man into our live thank you for loving us I just want to say a merry Christmas and a happy New year with all God’s mercy and grace upon you and your entire family

• Sumara says:

Thank You Ps. At for the Honour and Privilege to be part of CRC! You are a Phenominal Leader and Inspiration and we are so Grateful for you and your family!!
    May this Christmas time be filled with peace, joy and Love!
    Merry Christmas!! 🎄🎄

• Alexina says:

You have been a great encouragement in my life though miles away, I have been a keen follower of your preaching on tv and I must say, most of your messages have spoken and touched my life.
    Thanks for the work you do.Merry Christmas to you and family and the entire CRC family.

• Lerato says:

Wishing a merry Christmas to you & your family. Looking forward to a year of Heaven!!! I am entering this year with expectant heart. I believe the world can be a better place when we bring heaven to earth. I love you Pst At & your family.

• Lerato Molomo says:

• Roselyn Pappas says:

Thank you Pastor At and Nyretta for your commitment to your church family. After visiting CRC Pretoria with my son many years ago when he was in rehab, I am overjoyed that we now have CRC Jhb, attended the opening, went through orientation, and so blessed to be part of the CRC family who are saving the lost at any cost, each and every week we see so many people surrender their lives to Jesus, my life, at 70yrs, has been so blessed as we are encouraged by the messages to speak the Word, and know who we are in Christ, I’ve witnessed many miracles in my life in this Glory year. May God bless you and your family as you reach out to the lost and spread His Word

• Duncon Nel says:

Thanks alot pastor At you have meant so much to me and too many I know with out your light I would not have came to Christ I thank you for leading me too him and still continue too grow me for His purpose and glory.. I am truly honoured too serve and be part of CRC and the opportunity set before me too chance those lives that come over my path for the glory of God… Halluluja praise God and may you also have a wonderful time resting and spending with the family and God’s favor and blessings may ever keep increasing over your lives….

• Sumara du Preez says:

May this Christmas time be filled with peace, joy and Love!
    Merry Christmas!!

• Refilwe Malatji says:

Thank you for such a wonderful message! I am humbled to be part of this life changing church. I have seen God at work in my life since joining your church and I believe 2020 heaven will manifest in my life as well as we will be reaching the world. God bless you!